Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Adoption T-Shirts!

Hey everyone!

First, a brief update: we are starting our homestudy this week! Please keep us in your prayers. We probably won't post another update until we have completed this part of the adoption process.

We are also getting closer to having all of the funds necessary to complete the adoption! Praise the Lord. We have decided to sell adoption t-shirts to help with the remainder of the funds needed. You can see the design below. The verse is one of our favorites: John 14:18, which says, "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." We hope you like it!


Here are the details:
- The price of the t-shirts is $20.
- Sizes are adult Small - XL. XXL and XXXL are also available, but will be $5 extra (the company is charging us extra for those 2 sizes).
- You can give us cash or a check. If you do choose to give us a check, please make it out to Chris or Jessica Anest.
- We can ship your shirt to you! If you live outside the Raleigh area, please just let us know and we'll gladly send it to you.
- We will be taking orders until February 24. All the shirts will be ordered at that time, and you should receive your shirts shortly afterward (delivery time will depend on if we ship it to you).

HOW DO YOU ORDER?
You can comment here, on Facebook, or by contacting us directly (face-to-face or texts are fine!). We need to know how many t-shirts you would like, the sizes, and how you would like to pay us.

We love you all! We couldn't do this adoption without you.
Chris & Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Great design..need your address to send the money..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I said out loud to myself I wanted one, but I'm not sure I ever made it official.
    1 xl please and thank you!
    And, you address also please and thank you and I'll drop a check in the mail to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I don't know you but would love one of these shirts. We are in the process of adopting a baby girl right here in Franklin County so when I saw you guys were in Raleigh I knew I just had to try to get one of these. My birthday is coming up on Monday and I would love nothing more than to have one of these for my bday and to know the money is going to help another family adopt!

    ReplyDelete